Contracts Manager required for in house legal team
A world leading provider of data services is seeking to hire a Contracts Manager within its legal team, based in the City of London.
The company provides business information, data and analytics to a wide range of industry sectors across the world, across financial services, aviation, chemicals and agriculture.
Due to growth, the London team requires a Contracts Manager to carry out the following:
- working closely with the legal team, take responsibility for drafting and responding to contract proposals, support negotiation and manage contract review
- assisting with negotiating standard commercial agreements, including licensing agreements and master services agreements
- create and maintain storage for all contracts and agreements and manage the Contract Management System and Strategy
- You should have a law degree or legal background and have sufficient experience in Contract Management
- Experience of licensing contracts and software would be extremely advantageous
- German language skills would also be advantageous but is not a pre-requisite
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills and an ability to manage stakeholders effectively
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.