Office Manager - Oxford
Job Title: Office Manager
Duration: 6 months with a potential view of becoming permanent
Start date: Mid-February 2020
Salary: Circa £35,000
Location: Oxford (within a 5 minute drive from Oxford Train Station)
We are currently looking to recruit an Office Manager to join a startup technology company located in Oxford on a contract basis of 6 months with a view of becoming permanent.
- Financial - Management of payment invoices, payroll, pension, childcare vouchers etc - Create purchase orders
- HR - On-board and exit employees on HR system - Assisting with employee HR questions and liaising with HR team - Allocating new / replacement key cards and alarm fobs
- Events - Arranging company events and meetings - Employee travel arrangements - Diary management
- Office Management - Meet and greet office visitors - Ensuring the smooth running of the office including liaising with landlords, utility providers, broadband suppliers, security providers, cleaners etc
Qualifications & Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years within administration support ideally within a startup environment
- Proven trustworthiness with bank account responsible and utilities
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
- Ability to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters
- Proactive approach, keen to take ownership and able to solve problems as they arise
- Strong attention to detail, time management and record keeping
- Personable and communicative, enjoyment of forming and maintaining relationships
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.