A large, well know provider of business information & data to the professional services industry are searching for a Contract Manager, to work with them on an initial 5 month Fixed Term Contract
A large, well know provider of business information & data to the professional services industry are searching for a Contract Manager, to work with them on an initial 5 month Fixed Term Contract that could run for up to one year.
- Draft or respond to contract proposals, support negotiation and manage contract review and approval processes.
- Negotiate the terms of standard commercial agreements with existing and prospective customers, vendors and partners.
- Identify & enhance process' in order to increase proficiency.
You should have
- Ideally have experience in negotiating contracts in the IT/Software industry
- LLB, LPC or LLM (desirable).
- 5 + years professional experience in contract management or related legal support functions.
- 2+ years of experience in contract negotiation or drafting in the software/services industry.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex contractual details and their commercial environment.
- Experience of working in an international environment, preferably in or with a matrixed multi-national organisation.
- Fluent English + ideally an additional language (French & Russian most desirable)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.