Fantastic New Permanent role for a Content Marketing Executive in the Brighton Area
Morgan McKinley's Office Support team are recruiting for a Permanent Content Marketing Executive to work with our client in Brighton. The main purpose of this role will be to be responsible for the development and implementation of multi-channel content to support the inbound marketing strategy. You will be responsible for the strategy and production of content across all platforms, including website, email, PR and social media channels to drive brand awareness.
BASIS - Permanent, 37.5hrs a week
LOCATION - Brighton
SALARY - £28,000 - £32,000
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive leads by generating original ideas for digital content, producing assets such as guides, blogs, case studies, emails etc.
- Use SEO knowledge on a day to day basis
- Publish and distribute content on and offline
- Manage social media platforms to drive audience
- Act as point for media engagement and external relationships
- Maintain and manage media lists and build relationships with key editors, journalists and bloggers
Key skills required:
- Experience within Creative Writing
- Experience in a digital marketing communications or content production role.
- Excellent writing skills and experience creating unique content across the whole digital marketing landscape.
- Broad understanding of digital marketing, particularly inbound marketing and SEO and the role content plays in it.
- Creative and skilled in generating ideas for content; resourceful and proactive, utilising a range of approaches to ensure a consistent release of high-quality content.
- Experience using an Email Service Provider such as DotMailer or MailChimp.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 01293 523400 to discuss your application.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.