Brand new role focusing on marketing materials and presentations production for a boutique firm
A boutique investment manager is actively looking for a Product Marketing Manager to take ownership for marketing collateral production and maintenance of their new marketing automation platform. This is a standalone role offering you the chance to work across the business as the subject matter expert on presentations, client reports, fund updates and other marketing collateral to support sales efforts. Based in offices in central London.
Content Manager's key responsibilities:
- Bespoke Marketing Materials Production - working closely with sales and investment teams to produce engaging content for prospect client meetings, product launches, client events. This could include presentations decks, fund reports, due diligence questionnaires and brochureware.
- Marketing Automation Management - taking ownership for managing their new marketing automation platform, maximising its capabilities and improving efficiencies and turnaround times for marketing materials. There will also be opportunities to train internal teams on the platform.
- Editing and Proofreading - marketing copy to ensure it is fit for purpose and ready for compliance sign off
- Ad hoc support - as part of the wider marketing team.
Content Manager's background and previous experience:
- Experience managing the production of marketing materials in investment management or a financial services agency
- Experience working with Marketing Automation tools, for example Seismic
- Excellent PowerPoint, Excel and InDesign skills and high attention to detail
- Skilled writer and communicator with fluent English
- Ability to multi-task and willingly take on further responsibilities on an ad hoc basis as part of a small team
Associated Salary & Benefits (flexible dependent upon experience):
£60,000- £70,000 + benefits package + discretionary bonus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.