An exciting opportunity for a Belfast based risk management candidate
A Tier 1 U.S. Investment Bank has an excellent contract opportunity within their 1st line risk management team based in Belfast. They are looking for a Conduct Risk Consultant to support the execution of of processes required to maintain the conduct risk assessment framework used in the Front Office, and provide impactful and insightful reporting of risk assessment outputs to Senior Management.
- Execute the periodic review of front office conduct risk profile and maintenance of the conduct risk taxonomy.
- Review of conduct risk events (internal and external) and changes in industry standards for management of conduct risk.
- Monitor the execution of conduct risk assessments and draft appropriate reporting to Senior Management.
- Monitor of front office inherent and residual conduct risk profile and reporting to Senior management.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of all processes required to maintain the conduct risk assessment framework.
- Develop excellent stakeholder relationships across first line of defence, Independent Compliance Risk Management and Operational Risk
Skills / Experience required:
- Good understanding of conduct risks, and related controls associated with trading and sales activities.
- Good knowledge of risk management practices, including risk assessments, control evaluation and residual risk measurement.
- Experience of supporting governance processes over risk assessment frameworks.
- Excellent attention to detail, methodical in approach and ability to deliver rigour in execution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to support impactful communication with senior stakeholders.
- Keen interest in improving and applying their knowledge and skillset within the industry.
If you have the required skill set and are interested in contract roles in Belfast, please either apply or email your CV to email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.