Our Client, a Global Bank based in London, is currently looking for someone to join their Compliance Reporting/Disclosures team.
Compliance - Reporting / Disclosure
- Perform daily monitoring and disclosure of positions held by the firm
- Prepare disclosures as necessary.
- Take an active part in the sourcing and validation of data and functionality for the firm's new large shareholder and short selling databases.
- Close liaison with the Line of Business and Compliance officers to confirm positions and any other issues arising from the holding of stock in a timely manner.
- Liaise with compliance technology group on all matters of system enhancements.
- Engage in the analysis of new rules and regulations pertaining to the monitoring and reporting of holdings in equity as needed.
- Perform testing of shareholder reporting processes.
- Ideally will have previous experience within Transaction Reporting / Disclosures.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact Leo Bellometti on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.