Regulatory Compliance Training & Communications role at a Tier-1 Investment Bank, London.
A large, global bank are searching for a senior Regulatory Compliance trainer to join them on an initial 6-9 month contract in London.
You will undertake training, strategy & communications of regulatory matters across the bank.
To be suited for this position, you should have the following skills & experience:
- Experience developing and delivering regulatory training in financial services is essential.
- 15 years + experience in Financial Services / Regulatory Compliance
- Experience developing and implementing strategic communications for Regulatory Inventory and Change Management
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with all levels, including proven experience working with C-Suite executives
- Deep experience in delivering online and face to face training
- Change Management experience preferably within Regulatory/Compliance functions in financial services
- Consulting experience and ability to proficiently use Microsoft packages including PowerPoint is key
If you believe you could be suitable for this requirement, please don't hesitate to click apply & find out more.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.