Our Client, a Global Bank based in London, is currently looking for someone to join their Compliance Registrations team.
Compliance - Registrations
- Build and maintain a regulatory inventory
- Update relevant policies to ensure they reflect regulatory requirements for FLU/CF
- Contribute to compliance risk assessments
- Contribute to monitoring and testing coverage plans and related metrics
- Monitor and test the effectiveness of the front line unit and control function compliance risk controls
- Ideally will have previous experience within Compliance and speak Fluent French.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact Leo Bellometti on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.