Our Client, a leading Brokerage based in London, is currently looking for someone to join their Compliance Team.
- Develop and apply compliance policies and monitor their implementation.
- Establish a control framework and carry out controls with a focus on the adherence to laws and regulations applicable for a derivatives trading venue.
- Enter into commercial agreements with third-party providers of market monitoring software to develop a best-in-class trading environment for the company's customers.
- Investigate suspicious activity on the company's cryptocurrency derivatives trading platform.
- Develop and nurture relationships with the various regulatory bodies overseeing the company's cryptocurrency derivatives trading venue.
- Ideally will have previous experience within Compliance and Cryptocurrency.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact Leo Bellometti on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.