Experienced Compliance professional with at least three years experience within financial services
- Assist the Group Compliance Manager with department responsibilities
- Provide regulatory compliance support to all locations & functions across the business
- Prepare internal reports and assessments on group compliance
- Assist with and/or perform transaction and AML monitoring
- Facilitate ongoing customer account reviews, considering risks of accounts
- Write and update policy, procedure and guides for staff, including management
- Monitor relevant global legislation and make recommendations for changes required
- Design and deliver compliance training
- Knowledge of Excel, including basic formula and creating, maintaining spreadsheets
- Mimimum of 3 years within Financial Services
- Knowledge of UK Banking / Investment Regulations desirable
- Excellent verbal & writtend communication
- Proactive with a positive attitude
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.