Our client, a Global Bank, is looking for a Compliance Assurance Director to join the team.
- Overseeing the development, implementation, and execution of the compliance testing, continuous assurance, and reporting programs within an assigned region in accordance with Compliance Assurance Plan.
- Directing the planning, execution, and reporting of compliance assurance reviews and compliance and regulatory issue validation activities for a component of a product line or function, or legal entity within an assigned region.
- Managing a team or multiple teams of Compliance professionals. Developing, attracting, and retaining talent; recommending staffing levels required to carry out the unit's role and responsibilities effectively while establishing and adhering to talent management processes and compensation and performance management programs.
- Assisting in the development of a robust Plan to monitor for compliance with rules, laws, and regulations.
- Developing a valued interactive program of support and assurance that provides regulators and stakeholders' insight into compliance trends, themes, issues, and root causes.
Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.