Central Compliance Analyst role for a well known financial institution.
Client: Large financial services institution
Position: Compliance Analyst
Location: Ideally Ipswich, although London can be considered.
To assist with Compliance policies and procedures. To identify regulatory requirements and implement relevant processes to enable standards to be met and provide guidance and training as necessary.
To assist with the management and co-ordination of the relationship with and requirements of the regulator.
Working in the Central Compliance team, responsible for the following:
* Undertaking monitoring reviews
* Reviewing & approving of Third Party relationships.
* Reviewing expense claims of Gifts, Entertainment or Hospitality nature.
* Financial promotion/marketing materials
* Surveillance, thematic monitoring reviews, and reccomending changes to systems and controls to mitigate any regulatory risks.
* New regulation impact analysis.
* Collating information for regulatory returns & submission of approved person applications.
* Assisting in compliance/business projects as required.
Please don't hesitate to apply to find out more.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.