Business Governance & Compliance Analyst - Big4 Tech - London
Business Governance and Compliance Analyst
In this role, you will harness your business acumen and risk management creativity, as well as your accounting knowledge, to craft and implement solutions that optimise execution velocity and risk mitigation.
You are thorough and will work to ensure we have our bases covered as we pursue the next big ideas. You love data and harness its potential in order to influence stakeholders and partners to adopt the processes and controls you create.
Comprised of master jugglers, this team balances our legal and compliance requirements with the dynamic needs of our users and the values of our company. As part of this team, you proactively identify pain points and gaps in existing policy frameworks and find innovative solutions.
You develop efficient compliance systems and work with teams to implement these across the organisation. You are thorough in all you do and see to it that as we pursue our next big idea, we always have our bases covered.
- Join cross-functional business and governance projects; define, implement, and maintain processes and procedures to support global sales, finance, product, technical, engineering, and marketing teams
- Identify, create, and measure process improvements that automate manual steps, consolidate bespoke processes
- Partner with Sales, Legal teams, to apply address issues, manage audits.
- Modify policies, procedures and systems as necessary
- Use the big data (and knack for the creative) to architect metrics, solve problems, and affect executive decision making
- Close gaps in control frameworks and develop solutions
- Mandatory BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Desired Professional qualification: CIMA/ACA/ACCA. Experience with management or strategy consulting, with an Internet background and demonstrated legal interest/knowledge.
- Experience implementing projects, managing programs, and designing and implementing processes/controls.
- Background in, and familiarity with, system implementations (CRM, internal workflow, sales, etc), with the ability to surface and resolve conflicts diplomatically.
- Ability to thrive in a demanding, change oriented, fast paced environment requiring a high degree of deadline driven productivity.
- Ability to take charge, motivate others, set objectives, lead by influence, and to drive results.
- Effective quantitative, written, editorial, and presentation skills; innovative, organised, thorough, and detail oriented.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.