Opportunity at leading asset manager to join their growing communications team
Leading, highly reputable investment manager is hiring a brand new role in their team, a Communications opportunity.
Responsibilities of Communications Professional:
- Responsible for writing and editing external, corporate communications such as the financial results, sustainability report, annual corporate reports.
- In charge of communications on social media, which involves monthly uploads onto LinkedIn and Twitter
- Shape and repurpose content, using story-telling abilities to engage external stakeholders in the industry
- This is a hybrid role with exposure to very senior stakeholders
Experience required of Communications Professional:
- A very minimumof 2 years experience
- Excellent written ability and editorial skills
- Experience working at an investment manager, or a journalist/agency professional with expertise in this space
- Ability to hold your own with senior management
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.