A leading firm in banking and financial services requires a lawyer to join the Commodities, Credit, FX/ Local Markets and Rates legal team.
- Provision of legal structuring, advisory, transaction execution, project and other legal support in respect of a broad range of fixed income and commodity derivatives and structured products, including some or all of the following.
- Flow commodities, credit, FX, rates and inflation derivatives.
- Structured products.
- Leveraged and distressed loan trading.
- Islamic derivatives.
- Private-side corporate solutions.
- Transactions relating to resource management including: counterparty credit risk, funding, liquidity coverage, tax and capital.
- Structuring and solutions-based work in emerging and developing markets.
- Inventory financing metals, gas, oil, power and emissions products both cash and physically settled, including: Trading of metals and related warrants; Gas, power and emissions forwards trades under EFET or ISDA master agreements on UK and Continental Hubs and Grids; and secondary emissions trading.
- Qualified lawyer, preferably in a common law jurisdiction with 4-8 years' post-qualification experience gained at BNP Paribas or another leading financial institution or international law firm.
- Primary legal experience in derivatives and/ or structured products.
- Dynamic, delivery driven and detail oriented, with good communication and drafting skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.