Commercial Performance Lead
Role: Commercial Performance Lead
This is the job
The role holder will work collaboratively across the site with colleagues engaged in a variety of activity throughout the customer life-cycle from new business, mid-term adjustments, claims management and retention
What will I be doing?
- Develop and deliver action plans with Operations management teams to support them in the delivery of commercial performance
- Identify coaching requirements of key teams working with L&D and T&C teams to create and deliver coaching and training sessions to individuals or groups
- Organise and analyse performance data related to commercial performance undertaking root cause analysis of opportunity and barriers to inform plans and measure performance
- Work closely with the transformation teams to understand the impacts of change on commercial performance and shape plans to support
- Establish and lead forums to share best practice across sites relating to commercial performance working closely with Sales and Marketing times to understand the strategy
What do I need?
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to introduce change in a positive way in a dynamic environment.
- Highly developed analytical and judgement skills.
- Good planning and organisational ability.
- Behavioural focus - you have likely been involved in changing behaviour to influence change and can model best practice in a sales environment
- Proven sales coaching ability - a customer led approach to understanding their needs and winning their trust
- Good knowledge and understanding of FCA regulations.
- Good knowledge of budgetary principles.
- Good knowledge of sales models
- A strong understanding of a sales, ideally in an FCA regulated call-centre environment, with a proven track record of delivery against target
- Coaching/mentoring - a proven ability to bring people up to speed and have experiencing of coaching in a sales environment
Education and Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.