Commercial Finance Reporting Manager job in Heathrow
This role is responsible for all Commercial Finance consolidation and reporting, providing value-added analytical insight to ensure robust execution of commercial plans. You will business partner the wider business to influence the accuracy and effectiveness of commercial reporting, driving forward the continuous development of budgeting and forecasting processes.
The successful candidate will have a successful track record of business partnering, driving improvements into reporting and processes and delivering commercial insight.
- Drive improvements and efficiencies into the commercial reporting environment
- Line management of 1 direct report
- Own monthly reporting, financial forecasts and performance reporting
- Present complex information in an accessible and meaningful way
- Identify opportunities for process improvements via automation and standardisation and to manage the implementation of any changes
- Prepare and track Business Plans and Financial Plans
- Work closely with the Business teams to ensure appropriate management and collection of debt
- Provide comprehensive financial accounting, management accounting and reporting to the business. Includes: balance sheets, manpower, capital, revenue and expenditure as well as financial analytics
- Adhere to all corporate, statutory and regulatory requirements including Group Standing Instructions, Group Financial Standing Instructions, Financial Reporting Standards and International Accounting Standards
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA Qualified accountant
- Experience in process redesign and reporting automation are essential.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment lending finance expertise to diverse groups of non-finance teams
- Ability to challenge decisions, whilst maintaining strong relationships and influence stakeholders (including director level)
- A questioning and broad thinking approach is required with a strong orientation towards process improvement and automation.
- Strong excel skills are essential.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.