Finance Manager role based near Uxbridge
My client is offering a progressive career path, within a well known brand for a Commercial Finance Manager who has already obtained their Finance quaification. My client has a finance team consisting of 'A Grade' accountants and they are looking for their next gem...
- Responsible for management and reporting of full system P&L including forecasting and explaining variances to plan
- Presenting results and providing insights into performance (KPI'S)
- Business partnering commercial functions
- Lead the transformation of indirect reporting, looking at direct and indirect performance
- Working with IT business partner to develop new improved processes
- Working on business cases, to ensure sound financial decision making
- Month end reporting and finance performance presentations
- Annual budget planning
- Support with adhoc requirements
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
- Strong previous education achievements
- Previous commercial finance experience
- Confident using Microsoft Excel to intermediate/advanced level.
- Previous proof of process improvement
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.