Commercial Finance Analyst (Real Estate Acquisitions) - £50,000 - £55,000
An excellent role within a well established and growing business for a Commercial Finance Analyst, paying between £50,000 - £55,000. Based within walking distance from Oxford Circus Station, the business has one of the fastest growing and most diverse workforces in Britain.
The role will report in to the Commercial Finance Manager and be part of a team of 4. The individual will also have business partnering exposure to the property, acquisition and wider finance teams.
- Underwriting of new property acquisitions across the UK and Europe
- Preparation of financial models for new pipeline building acquisitions
- Capex budgets, budget P&L statement, cash flow forecasts and key profitability metrics
- Preparation of management and board reporting materials, incorporating all diligence, market, building and financial information
- Liaising with internal departments to understand and take ownership of all key inputs and assumptions in the financial model
- Preparing sensitivity analysis to aid the acquisitions team in their decision making and negotiations and demonstrate alternative viable deal structures
- Lookback analysis on completed projects & other responsibilities related to acquisitions
- Responsibility for Development Capex
- Regular capex cash flow reporting on projects with written commentary
- Liaising regularly with project managers within the property team to gain an understanding of current job status for each project - movements in cost/timing/plans
- Analysing actual cash outflows on monthly and quarterly basis; Preparation of capital contribution calculations; Preparation of monthly/quarterly maintenance capex analysis for internal departments; Assisting with preparation of annual and long term capex budgets
- Ideally ACA/ACCA/CIMA or CFA qualified, however not essential
- Experience within Real Estate or Building lease is essential (Experience within these from an Audit or Advisory capacity is also welcome).
- Confident personality who enjoys business partnering with different stakeholders
- Financial modelling - Do not have to be an expert, but strong skills and experience is necessary
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.