Commercial Finance Analyst - £55,000
Commercial Finance Analyst - £50,000 - £55,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a business who continues to grow, housing clients such as AOL, Dropbox, Santander and British Gas to name a few. The role would suit candidates seeking a highly commercial role with exposure across a business. The role is based in Great Portland Street, paying between £50,000 + £55,000.
- Responsible primarily for financial planning & analysis, business partnering and decision support
- Leading analysis into the key revenue and cost lines
- Presenting insights as to where improvements can be made
- Identifying revenue trends to help inform pricing decisions
- Work with the procurement team as well as the relevant budget holders to implement change
- Establish internal processes with Heads of Department / C-Suite, communicating performance vs budget
- Identify significant variances from budget & provide insight
- Maintenance of long term forecasting model; Identifying, analysing and reporing on risks/variables affecting long term view.
- Responsible for drafting key deliverables for the main stakeholders, including board reports, one off reports, and ad-hoc analysis
- Supporting Senior Finance Team with scenario analysis and ad hoc modelling
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or overseas equivalent)
- Strong commercial awareness and communication skills
- Advisory/transaction services related experience is desirable
- Proven track record of improving financial processes and interacting with non finance professionals
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.