Commercial Finance Analyst job in Middlesex
Commercial Finance Analyst will be supporting marketing and acting as a key finance business partner to the marketing team. You will be understanding investment allocations and identifying forward looking risks and opportunities versus strategy. The role requires being a critical business partner whilst challenging plans and presenting outlooks with clarity. For this role, my ideally client requires you to have had previous experience of working within a FMCG/Retail business.
- Produce Monthly and Quarterly spend analysis and explain variances to budget
- Deliver on-going tracking of marketing spend and maintain awareness of campaign progress
- Determine and communicate by working to produce analysis on spend, focusing on both internal and external measures
- Lead internal meetings / engagement process, ensuring progress and review meetings are scheduled, agenda issued and actions recorded
- Lead the 3 Year Plan and forecast for Direct Marketing, ensuring that complete awareness is achieved at UK Exec level
- Manage the month end process for Direct Marketing across the business
- Working with brand and shopper teams
- Working with FP&A to align on expectations for the month end
- Studying towards your CIMA, ACA or ACCA Qualification
- Strong academic background, Strong A levels
- Previous experience of Financial Analysis / modelling / investment appraisal techniques
- Strong track record of providing robust and insightful financial analysis, including planning and forecasting
- Previous experience of working in a FMCG/Retail business
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.