Commercial Events Manager with previous venue management experience wanted for leading Financial Services firm in London.
Leading Financial Services Firm hiring a Commercial Event Manager.
My client, a leading financial services firm are actively looking for event management professionals with prior venue management experience to join their successful Commercial team in London.
Commercial Event Manager key responsibilities;
- Working in collaboration with new and existing clients to ensure Event execution meets budget and quality expectation
- Preparing financial reports and controlling costs
- Developing strong and long term client relationships to enhance repeat business
- Assisting the commercial sales team with venue and event enquiries
- Maintaining the Commercial Events website and ensuring key venue information is up to date and accurate
- Attending client lunches and industry events as department representative
- Coach and develop the events assistant
- Documentation of KPIS to monitor event success and improvements
Event Manager's skills and experience;
- MUST have previous events AND venue management experience
- Excellent organisation and time management skills and a good eye for detail
- Should value the importance of maintaining relationships with team members, senior stakeholders and clients
- The ability to build long standing relationships with Commercial clients
- Flexibility in working hours (including early mornings and late evenings)
- A collaborative approach to work with the desire to continually learn and develop
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum (dependent on experience) + bonus and benefits
Location: City of London
To be considered for this excellent opportunity APPLY NOW or to find out more information please email Amy Callen on firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.