We have an exciting opportnity role working for a dynamic and growing business based in Maidenhead!
BASED IN MAIDENHEAD
UP TO £70,000
FLEXIBILITY TO WORK FROM HOME 2 DAYS PER WEEK
We have a really exciting opportunity working for a growing franchise business who are looking for someone to join the business to cover a very broad range of work for the Company Director. The role is extremely varied and covers the following areas:-
- Estate Management
- Human Resources
- Customer Services
- Legal & Compliance
- Information Systems
Duties to include:-
- Reviewing human resources decisions to ensure legal compliance
- Working alongside the Estate Manager and Business Development Manager to look at new sites and work on ongoing relations with landlords
- Working with the Finance and Payroll departments to ensure that decisions taken which impact the Operations Team are legally compliant
- Working with the Standards and Training team to ensure company wide compliance
- Drafting of templates and standard documents
- Liaising with external parties, including suppliers and advisors
- Continuous research and analysis to ensure the company's systems remain up to date and fit for purpose
- Working with the Director's Executive Assistant to ensure the implementing and maintenance of procedures systems
The ideal candidate will be extremely pro-active with exceptional analytical skills and keen eye for detail. A strong legal background is preferred, as you will be expected to make quick, sound legally compliant decisions. Technologically savvy is a must.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.