Collections Risk Analyst
Morgan McKinely is working with a global organisation based in Slough, looking for a Collections Risk Analyst to join their team.
Overall Role purpose
- Develop an in depth understanding of both the operational and accounting drivers in relation to underlying debt performance.
- Responsible for all Debt reporting and analytics to monitor trends and debtor behaviour
- Develop, monitor and optimise collection strategies through their own analytics and modelling skills
- This role entails a high degree of interaction with the business whilst requiring consistently high quality strategic analysis and data management.
Required knowldge & experience
- 1-2 years experience within a Collections Analyst role - preferred
- Highly numerate with strong attention to detail - essential
- Strong SAS/SQL skills - must have
- Collections Analytics experience - essential
- Exposure to Credit Bureaux data - essential
- Excellent analytical & PC skills (Advanced Microsoft Office) - essential
- Experience of working in a Credit Risk environment - essential
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Previous experience of working in FCA regulated environment
- Educated to at least Bachelor degree level in an Accountancy, Business or Statistics based subject or experience led equivalent.
Offering a competitve salary, progression and lots more!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.