Credit Control role based in Surrey
As part of their Collections Team at our well known and respeced financial services client based in Surrey, you will be working with customers whose accounts are due on the agreed date, and accounts that have fallen into arrears.
You will be responsible for managing inbound and outbound customer calls and will use your excellent listening and negotiation skills to help them get back to their contractual arrangements or find a repayment option that fits their needs to help them to get back on track.
The role is office based, however due to current government restrictions the role will be based from home until the restrictions are lifted.
Your passion for finding the right outcome every time, and your willingness to go the extra mile for customers is paramount to success.
Previous experience for the Collections Agent role:
- Previous experience in Credit Control
- Experience in dealing with customers and difficult conversations
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- Be a team player - as bonus is based on team performance
- Have strong IT and excel skills
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Working with the customers to find solutions to cure arrears on accounts and improve the customer journey
- Process inbound calls from customers and deal with these calls correctly and accurately with a high level of professionalism
- Process outbound calls to customers, contacting them for due and overdue accounts to negotiate prompt payment within defined timescales
- Record all customer contact notes accurately on the system
- Establish payment plans for customers to ensure repayments do not default
- Accountable for reducing default and delinquency for all assigned accounts
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with customers and colleagues alike.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Empathising with people in difficult situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player
- Attention to detail
- Focus on quality customer service
- Negotiation skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.