Cloud SME - AWS - £650pd (Umbrella)
A large Financial Services company based in Greater London is looking for a Cloud SME to join their team on an initial 6-month contract.
As a Cloud SME, you will be responsible for maintaining, protecting and improving the value provided by the cloud (AWS) and make sure it's in line with the overall Technology strategy.
You must have deep technical knowledge of the AWS environment and understand financial operations within the Cloud space.
Must have -
* Extensive AWS experience
* Cost Efficiency and optimisation for AWS
* Acting as SME and providing insight and technical expertise across Cloud Infrastructure Platforms
* Understanding of Governance - engaged with AWS on Technical and Commercial level
* Previous experience of Migrating On-Prem to Cloud (AWS)
* Management of 3rd party Public Cloud providers
* Knowledge of AMS (AWS Managed Services)
* Strong Communication skills - must be comfortable facing off to Senior Leadership
* Understanding of finance operations in the Cloud space
* Quality assurance / design specs / technical changes
* Project Planning
* Resource Planning
* Managing deployment once in production
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.