Cloud Engineer - Financial Services - London
A leading London based Fund Manager is seeking a Cloud Engineer to join their Engineering team within Technology Services - Enterprise Technology team, to help build engineering specialisation across cloud, network, database, and on-premise infrastructure capabilities.
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to help assist in delivering the cloud migration associated program of work to provide scalable, reliable, and resilient cloud-based services across the Fund.
- Build and configure cloud solutions in development, pre-production and production environments
- You will also help design, build, test, and on-board applications onto our enterprise cloud platform.
- Work with automation tools including develop scripts for automation and work with vendors to produce outcomes that are aligned to company standards, design and outcomes.
- Prepare detailed designs for the cloud integrations when required
- Be able to work within a SDLC framework and through DevOps pipelines
- Experience working in complex enterprise environments
- Deep understanding of Windows systems engineering (DSC, SCCM, PowerShell scripting, Active Directory, O365 etc.)
- Strong experience with Azure is essential (Implemented using IaC is required)
- Any experience with Google Cloud would be also be beneficial
- Experienced with setting up cloud-based CI/CD/CT Pipelines.
- Solid Configuration Management Experience with either Puppet, Chef, Ansible or Saltstack.
- Certification in one or more of the key cloud technologies: Azure, Google, O365, Cloud Security Solutions or Cloud Networking.
- Kubernetes experience is a nice to have
- In addition, you will have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.