A large Asset Manager is looking to hire an experienced Client Services Analyst on an initial 6 month contract
- Draft and review of all client communications for various products including newsflashes, acquisition factsheets, formal communications, webcast and quarterly reports;
- Co-ordination of the production of formal quarterly reporting package by gathering portfolio-level and market updates from portfolio managers, asset managers and finance teams;
- Co-ordination of quarterly investor templates - review and distribution;
- Ensuring that client requests are answered accurately and in a timely manner
- Update of marketing materials and management reports on a quarterly basis including liaison with legal and compliance for approval;
- Completion of industry surveys and consultant questionnaires;
- Assisting with investor/consultant due diligence for fundraising initiatives as required;
- Project Management of various IR related projects and tasks as they arise such as distribution list maintenance, webcast co-ordination etc
- Background in Client Services or Investor Relations within Asset Management
- High proficiency in Excel, with ability to manipulate data in a spreadsheet
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively at all levels;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.