The Client Services team plays a central part in solutions offering and responsible for providing high quality support to a global client base.
- Produce and problem solve reports for clients
- Deliver daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports using client reporting technology
- Engage with global sales and investment teams
- Assist the wider client services team as required
- Involvement in a variety of client reporting focused projects
- A minimum of at least one years relevant Client Reporting experience
- Proven experience in producing and reviewing reports
- Previous experience of working within Asset Management / Hedge Fund
- Experience using Vermilion software would be advantageous
- Advanced excel skills (Vlookups & pivot tables)
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.