A large UK Asset Manager is looking to hire on a permanent basis to be responsible for the oversight of the Client On-boarding and Transfer process.
- Monitor all stages of the client onboarding process
- Oversee the transfer process
- Co-ordinate the onboarding of accounts with custodians
- Set up of new Bonds and Self-Invested Personal Plan providers
- Support Fund Managers and assistants
- Act as points of contact with the front office teams
- Must have experience of Self-Invested Personal Pensions onboarding
- Good understanding of securities
- Previous experience working in Operations (account opening, SIP, off shore bonds and ISA's)
- Knowledge of the Crest GUI
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised at times
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.