Client Manager job - Central London - top 20 firm
A highly established and international renowned mid-tier firm has a brand new finance opportunity based at their flagship Central London offices. The firm works with a wide range of businesses across North America, Europe & Asia Pacific as well as a solid expanse of London based clients
I am recruiting for a Client Manager who has experience controlling a portfolio of clients and taking responsibilities for all services provided to these clients. You will be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) and have experience leading accounts assignments, managing the work of more junior staff and ultimately acting as the key point of contact for a variety of clients
The firm are looking for a future Partner and support will be provided to ensure that the successful Client Manager is able to develop towards Partnership.
Client Manager responsibilities
- Instigating and managing performance improvements procedures along with appraisals, both formal six monthly reviews and more informal and regular reviews
- Managing productivity, lateness, irregular attendance, inductions and the like. The CM will need to coordinate with their peers to fulfil this role effectively and to ensure appropriate resource planning
- Corporate tax work to include tax planning for both corporate clients and their directors
- Review of corporation tax computations and returns
- A confident communicator both in writing and over the phone with staff of differing level of seniority including at third parties such as auditors and HM Revenue & Customs
- Keep up to date with technical issues they have come across before to highlight these internally
- Identifying issues in processes and propose improvements.
- Allocating work, briefing and controlling the team, and ensuring compliance with timetables
- Responsibility for the financial aspect of managing a portfolio, including raising fees, and control of recoveries
- Arrange, plan and run client account finalisation meetings
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.