Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a client services representative
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a client services representative on behalf of a leading Financial Services Company based in Central Liverpool. The Client Services Representative will be rewarded with an hourly salary of £10.92 on an initial 6 month contract.
- Performs (sometimes complex) operational tasks in a product or functional area, including processing updates to client accounts or company records. Conducts independent analysis and policy interpretation.
- Executes all correspondent requisites in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs.
- Maintains correspondent accounts in accordance with applicable regulations and policies, ensuring regulatory compliance and minimising exposure related to assigned processing tasks.
- Accurately opens and updates accounts or company records.
- Provides product knowledge and technical assistance as necessary.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
- Experience in dealing with clients over the phone and written (email)
- Proven track record of delivering excellent client service
- Ability to adapt to change and use initiative to overcome challenge
- Must have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products (specifically Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
- Understanding of International market settlement desirable
- Use of SWIFT messaging software desirable
To apply for this role please submit your details ASAP.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.