Tier 1 Asset Manager
Charities & Endowments Sales Support
My client, a prestigious asset manager is looking for a Sales Support Analyst on an initial 6-month contract. You will be responsible for providing pro-active support to Relationship Managers within the Charities and Endowments division
Other responsibilities include:
- Preparing for meetings and creation of materials for client updates and pitches, ensuring compliance according to client categorization
- Work with sales support, product strategists and compliance to provide templates for professional and retail clients that are accurate, appropriate and timely.
- Provision of data to key external charity performance databases
- Development of a strong knowledge of the company's charity offering
- Diligent use of CRM tools to record client activities maintain the client database
- Strong stakeholder management with key internal partners including investment teams, operational, legal and compliance teams
Skills: Knowledge / Experience:
- Broad knowledge and understanding of key investment strategies and vehicles - specifically charities and endowments
- Broad understanding of and appetite for investment principles and financial markets as well as the macro economic environment.
- Experience in presentations and client servicing
- Attention to detail and passion to deliver high quality work
- High degree of integrity and professionalism required
- Self-motivated, high energy, driven and performance-oriented
- Effective interpersonal and influencing skills; confident communication skills, both verbal and in written
This is a great opportunity to join a well known firm, for more information please do not hesitate to apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.