Channel Marketing Manager wanted for leading Payments firm based in London.
Our client, a B2B Payments provider, is actively looking to speak to channel marketing managers with previous experience in B2B payments, fintech or financial services marketing, regarding an exciting and varied opportunity, based in offices in Canary Wharf.
Marketing Manager's key responsibilities:
- Campaign management - end-to end
- Content Writing - a large part of the role is creating engaging content for marketing campaigns and client communications
- Client Communications - helping with brand building across the UK and EMEA
- Strategic Decision Making - managing budgets and carrying out market research to ensure campaigns achieve strategic goals
- Demand Generation - develop and execute targeted marketing initiatives to assist with business growth
- Events Management - working closely with the event management team to ensure events are targeted and yield good ROI
- Ad hoc marketing support - as part of a global team.
Marketing Manager's Ideal Background:
- B2B Marketing experience is essential for the role
- 4+ years' experience in marketing, ideally with exposure to payments, fintech or financial services
- Highly organised, motivated and able to work independently and as part of a global team
- Strong project management skills, able to work with energy, enthusiasm and professionalism
- Fluency in German would be advantageous, but not essential for the role
£40,000-50,000 (dependent on experience) + bonus + benefits
Please apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.