9 month Fixed Term Contract (Maternity Cover)
My client, a leading UK investment manager are actively looking to speak to experienced Investment Management Channel Marketing specialists regarding a 9 month FTC Maternity Cover Contract. You will be responsible for managing all advertising, branding and content distribution targeting Intermediary and Retail clients in the UK and Europe, based in office in Central London.
Channel Marketing Manager's accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Advertising and Brand Management - managing advertising campaigns within tight deadlines, briefing and overseeing agencies. Ensuring all marketing activities adhere to brand guidelines.
- Content Distribution - take paid content to market and work closely with the content and investment writing teams to ensure content is placed tactically with the right media, dependent on the target audience. Review return on investment from paid content.
- Campaign Management - manage and evaluate on and offline marketing campaigns, targeted at retail and wholesale clients in EMEA.
- Event Management - ad hoc support on, working closely with the events team to ensure correct implementation of bespoke events, virtual events and support at third party conferences and exhibitions.
- Relationship Management - work closely with external agencies, including creative agencies and media planners, and internal teams to achieve desired results
- Ad hoc support - as part of nimble marketing team.
Channel Marketing Manager's experience & knowledge:
- Previous channel marketing experience in an investment manager, with exposure to advertising, branding, campaigns and content management.
- Previous exposure to working with intermediary and retail clients is essential so as to hit the ground running and demonstrate a clear ability to target such clients effectively
- Experience managing relationships with creative agencies and media planners
- Dynamic, adaptable and receptive to change.
- Attentive to detail, highly organised with an ability to build good working relationships.
- Demonstrable interest in marketing, and an understanding of the FCA regulatory environment restrictions.
- Strong written & communication skills, with confidence in interacting with key stakeholders.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Associated Salary & Benefits:
£55,000 - £65,000 PA + benefits package
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.