Catalogue Management Analyst - Ariba
The Role: Catalogue Management Analyst
Contract: 6 Months
This position reports to the Global Head of buying channels. The Catalogue management analyst is responsible for executing catalog strategy and maintenance of the content for all sourcing categories in Ariba. This responsibility also includes ensuring catalogs are setup to automate the ordering and invoicing process.
- Support overall category content and catalogue enablement strategy in Ariba in collaboration with Procurement managers
- Guide and train Procurement managers through requirements gathering and defining strategies to recommend best case catalogue usage.
- Create, prepare and maintain list of category cards
- Partner with Change Management team to develop communication strategies to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive the creation and implementation of catalogues, which includes collecting catalogue information, reviewing and approving the catalogue content, and loading information into the system.
- Responsible for administration / maintenance of catalogues for all categories and applicable suppliers.
- Support the development of training requirements and train suppliers in the catalogue enablement process.
- Be the subject matter expert for catalogue transactional processing
- Ensure prioritization and deliverables are timely throughout the engagement process.
- Develop and manage KPIs as well as report on progress to attaining supplier enablement goals.
- Ability to analyse data, draw conclusions and communicate solutions to the team.
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Familiar with Procure to Pay processes
- Proven expertise with Ariba Procurement & Catalogue solutions, catalogue enablement process, and overall use of catalogues.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to coordinate, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for catalogue data and catalogue transactions with technical team.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to analyse data and resolve problems
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.