- To Review and sign off the External Client money and Operations Reconciliations through internal systems, to regulatory and client standards
- Quality Assured NNA and ICBM reconciliations in line with CASS 7 regulations
- Review Internal and External Custody reconciliations in line with CASS 6 rules
- Deliver CASS Reconciliations within the specified Service Level agreements
- Day to day processing work, quality checks and assurance.
- Ensure the reconciliations tasks are processed into the workflow system accurately and timely
- Update Procedures and ensure any CASS control is recorded in the Control register
- Review CMAR reports and ensure they are produced and delivered to clients in timely manner
- Quality Assured the annual and periodic CASS statements to ensure they are performed and any discrepancies are escalated promptly to the Investors Communication Management team
- Investigate and resolve enquiries and exceptions, communicates with various internal departments to resolve exceptions
- Oversight the tasks performed by the India Reconciliations teams
- Ensure all reconciliation breaks are cleared in a timely manner
- Assisting on the preparation of audit sampling requests.
- Production of stats/KPI's as appropriate.
- Maintain relations with third parties - to include Client, internal relations with other departments and Auditors.
- Maintain a close working relationship with other areas, such as Settlements, Dealing Box management teams and other internal areas such as the Relationship Managers.
- Makes recommendations to manager on procedure changes.
- Fulfil additional, relevant, tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements.
- Good understanding of CASS rules specially CASS 6, CASS 7
- produce monthly CMAR and reviewing Investors CASS Statements
- Good understanding of Transfer Agency processes
- Ability to review and resolve complex issues working under pressure meeting challenging deadlines
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with a flexible approach to work
- Ability to work on own initiative
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.