Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Campaign Manager
URGENT ROLE APPLY TODAY TO BE CONSIDERED!
Campaign Manager for EMEA and JAPAC
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Cmpaign Manager with expertise in Producing Content for Global B2B integrated marketing campaigns. A Campaign Manager who is market oriented, curious, enthusiastic, never settles, is self-driven and knows their contribution, constantly striving to do better
As a Campaign Manager, you will
- Plan, commission and project manage the creation of specific content formats to specific requirements, budgets and delivery deadlines
- Manage multiple internal stakeholders and external creative agency partners
- Be a passionate advocate for our campaigns and content
- Be an ambassador for the team when engaging, influencing and persuading stakeholders
- Be highly organised to manage and thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic culture
- Work closely with the Digital Demand Generation team to create class-leading content to their specified requirements for multiple campaigns and programmes
- Clearly brief, direct and manage appropriate agency partners to deliver top quality content, ensuring the content is: inspiring and engaging; on brief and message; on brand; accurate and error-free
- Make recommendations for continual improvements to the end product and the process
- Constantly look for content trends to keep up with the market & provide team inspiration
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key internal stakeholders and agency partners
- Provide support to other immediate team members the Marketing Strategy & Campaigns team where and when needed
- CONTENT CREATION, VIDEOS AND WEBINARS
- An understanding of, & experience in, B2B marketing in the technology sector.
- Creative agency and supplier management experience
- Ability to navigate a large, complex and matrixed organisation
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent presentation, influencing and persuasion skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.