Great new Customer Service roles - working for a fab organisation based in West Sussex...
Morgan McKinley is working with a leading employer based in the East Grinstead, West Sussex area, who are looking for experienced Customer Service / Contact Centre / Call Centre Agents to work within their busy, friendly Customer Contact Centre team.
This is a permanent Contact Centre Agent job opportunity which is to start on 6th January 2020. The role is ideal for someone who is passionate about Customer Care and keen to work for a thriving business!
Salary: £21,570 per annum plus excellent company benefits such as 25 days holiday + bank hols, pension, bonus scheme etc.
Hours: 35 hours a week, on a shift pattern between the hours of 8:45am - 6pm Monday to Friday. There will be some Saturday work on occasions between 9am - 1pm
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- To promote a range of services and products, handle enquiries and resolve complaints to the required standards.
- Provide excellent customer service in relation to all areas via inbound calls, outbound calls, e-mail, Web Chat and/or social media as required.
- Provide a high level of customer advice and information service to customers in accordance with the company standards and strategic goals, processing and escalating calls as necessary to ensure first time resolution wherever possible
- Take ownership of own personal development, maintaining an up to date knowledge of products, services, systems and procedures necessary to carry out the role
- Assist other sections of the department and represent the company at outside events as required
Skills and experience required for the Contact Centre Agent role:
- Candidate must have experience working in a similar customer focused role, previous experience of customer service/care, ideally within a busy Call/Contact Centre environment
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to demonstrate a confident, empathetic approach to customer service
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.