Embedded C# Developer - 6 month contract - Buckinghamshire
We are really looking for a Developer who is going to be able to get involved across the entire product lifecycle - concept, design, build, code, deply, test, release and automation. Also, they will be expected to advise on best practice and work with the team to develop mechanisms to ensure robustness and
What we are looking for
- Must have good knowledge around C# / .Net framework. Must be competent and comfortable with OO patterns and practice.
- Development experience focused on device communications in an embedded, process automation or engineering context
- API development/Driver development
- Experience working with EPOS / Vending concerns, payment hardware integration
- In depth knowledge around VPF and MVVM principles
- Hardware Control
- Someone who knows the difference between MVP and MVVM
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.