C# Developer with leading consultancy in Newry
We are currently seeking experienced C# Developers to join client in Newry.
You will be working on a Consulting basis across Capital Market clients, with your duties/responsibilities typically including
- Full SDLC activities from design, programming, testing, Scripting, installation
- Ensure that applications are developed to full usability in terms of robustness, scalability and security
- Ensuring all code complies with the highest security and technical standards
Key Skills and Attributes:
- 2+ years working in a software engineering role
- 2+ years' experience in C#
- Strong development/programming skills
- Significant experience of working in Financial Services
- Experience of working in a commercial business environment
- Strong mathematics background is preferred
- End to end experience of the project life cycle
- Open to travel/working in EMEA/Global would be advantageous but not a prerequisite
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to communicate across levels of seniority
- Self-starter who is proactive and driven
- Strong presentation skills
- Degree educated preferably to post graduate level
Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.