c#, .net, commodities, reg reporting,
- Assess business requirements and provide development estimates.
- Translate user requirements to user stories and technical task.
- Work closely with BA and QA teams to deliver fit for purpose technical solutions.
- Deliver quality code changes according to timescales provided.
- Provide RTB/lights on support and maintain continuity of service.
- Provide regular updates regarding development progress.
- Maintain an awareness of and comply with all Anti Money Laundering laws, regulations, policies and procedures relevant to S (Ensure adherence to all group standards and policies).
- Act as part of the project team and be fully supportive to other members within the team.
- Provide out of hours on-call support to support batches and ensure system stability and availability.
- WCF and Windows Services/Server Side Development
- MS SQL Server, T-SQL
- React, JQuery
- N-Unit, Mocks,
- SpecFlow, BDD
- Team City
- IOC Container
- SDLC experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.