Fantastic new opportunity for an Operations Administrator / MI Analyst at a wonderful client in Horsham.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join this growing organisation based in Horsham, my client is currently seeking an experienced Operations Support Administrator / MI Analyst to join their financial reporting and contract management team.
The successful applicant will have advanced Microsoft Excel skills, familiar with look-up tables, pivot tables and Access databases along with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
This is a busy and varied role where you will be reporting to the Head of Business Operations, providing administrative support on the various operational areas of the business.
As the Operations Support Administrator you will complete daily tasks such as:
- Produce monthly invoicing and financial schedules
- Maintenance of data spreadsheets
- Ensure data is gathered, recorded and stored accurately and confidentially
- Generate monthly financial reports
- Collation and provision of data for Monthly MI submission
- Set up, maintain and update customer data across multiple internal platforms
- Record and manage staff and payroll information across business unit
- Generate monthly and quarterly analysis reports and commissioners
- Working with management team to provide MI as required
- Maintain effective working relationships with existing clients
- Cross-functional support to and communication with Operations and Business Development Teams
Essential experience required for the role;
- Advanced Excel skills, familiar with look-up tables, pivot tables and Access databases
- Knowledge of Internal CRM systems including ability to make changes to report layouts
- Good working knowledge of IT systems
- Experience of working closely with Senior Managers/Directors
- Able to process high data volumes and meet deadlines consistently
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Enquiring mind and analytical.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.