Exciting opportunity for an keen administrator to work on a temporary basis in an all round support role
Morgan McKinley is urgently seeking a Business Support Administrator, for a 6 month temporary role, based in Hove.
The overall purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the company's leadership team, general duties will include:
- Assisting with extensive and comprehensive diary management
- Processing monthly expenses, of behalf of the leadership team
- Booking hotels, and accommodation
- Co-ordinating extensive travel plans
- Booking meeting rooms
- Assisting in organising events
- supporting new starters with the on-boarding process
This is a fantastic all round role, where the ideal candidate will:
- Be confident using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have extensive experience managing complex diaries
- Be confident producing reports and presentations
- Have excellent communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.