Business Risk Consultant - 6 months - Belfast
This role is to be part of the Conduct Risk team, reporting to the Business Risk Senior Manager. The role would assist in development and execution of a thematic risk assessment on a key developing area of conduct risk.
- Assistance in the expansion of a key Risk & Control Assessment, including but not limited to supporting in the preparation and analysis key metrics
- Provide other assistance in the conduct risk remediation space as required
Qualifications and skills:
- Experience in an audit, compliance or risk and control environment
- Project management skills - excellent organizational and prioritisation skills, ability to multitask and adapt to change
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Problem solver with the ability to translate plans in actions
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel
- Strong relationship building skills
- Undergraduate degree required
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.