Business Manager, HR/Talent, Change, Bank, Graduate, Recruitment
My client, a leading Bank, based in the City, are recruiting for a Business Manager, on a six month rolling contract. Please see below the requirements of the role:
* Support for Talent agenda;
- Graduate recruitment - organise assessment centres, training schedules etc.
- Internship programmes - day to day support for Spring Week, Summer internship, Big City Bright future programmes. coordinate training schedules, rotations etc. Organise assessment and feedback on candidates.
- Inclusion & Diversity - support for local I&D leads, organise committee meetings, agendas, actions follow up etc.
- Recruitment - work with recruitment team/finance to raise reqs, prioritise recruitment pipeline etc.
* Change management projects - coordinate desk moves, new technology roll-outs etc
* Expense budgeting and monitoring
* Regulatory licensing - maintain in-scope population lists, track CF-30/SMCR training/licensing status.
* Maintain central records of FCA licensing status for all FAE staff (CF30, SMCR etc). Coordinate with Core Compliance teams to organise training, registrations etc.
* Maintain and update FAE Business Continuity plans
* Ad-hoc business management projects
* Previous experience in a Business management or HR/Talent role preferably within Financial Services
* Good Excel & Powerpoint skills
* Strong communication and organisational skills
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize across various projects.
* Proactive, mature and professional approach
* Proven team-player with a can-do attitude
* Ability to deal calmly and diplomatically with variety of internal stakeholders
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please apply for the role below.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.