Brand new opportunity supporting UK Institutional and Wholesale Sales and Consultant Relations Teams
A top tier London-based Asset Manager is looking for Business Development or Consultant Relations Support professionals to help join a growing team, supporting UK sales efforts, generating leads and producing collateral and client communication materials. The role offers the opportunity to be client-facing long term and is City-based.
Business Development Support Executive's Key Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Full ownership over the production and maintenance of sales aides, RFPs, RFIs, presentations and pitches, and writing content for quarterly, monthly and annual reports, with the support of the marketing and RFP teams
- Reviewing and updating data needed for the sales materials and performance reports.
- Management of CRM system ensuring the end-to-end sales process is correctly logged and monitored
- Client-centric attitude, being alert and reactive to customer inquiries and proactive in delivering results
- Identifying potential business leads for the team to chase
- Diary management, booking meetings and giving assistance to the UK sales team
- Working closely with the wider sales team to help with consultant relations, establishing potential new leads and responding to ad-hoc client queries.
- Shadowing client meetings and taking minutes at meetings
Business Development Support Executive's Key skills, qualifications and experience:
- Prior experience within asset management sales support, consultant relations, client services, or client reporting, ideally with some experience with the institutional or wholesale market
- Knowledge from a previous role producing marketing content, writing bid proposals and sales aides would be advantageous.
- A self-motivated, driven individual with clear passion and interest for sales
- Strong analytical skills with experience working with data.
- High degree of numeracy and expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience of CRM systems such as Salesforce and software such as Financial Clarity and Financial Express would be advantageous.
- Degree educated with a professional qualification, IMC would be desirable.
- Positive attitude with an ability to hit the ground running.
Competitive Base Salary ranging from £35,000-45,000 (dependent on experience) + Discretionary Bonus + Company Benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.