Brand new opportunity for Asset or Wealth Management Sales Support professionals to progress their careers
A UK Asset Manager is looking for Sales Support professionals to help join a growing team, supporting UK advisory sales efforts, producing client communication materials, presentations and managing investor queries. The role reports to the Head of Distribution, and has potential to progress to sales long-term. The position is City-based.
***To apply, you must have previous Sales Support experience in Investment Management***
Business Development Support's Key Responsibilities:
- Marketing Content Management - production and maintenance of sales aides, presentations and pitches, and writing content for quarterly, monthly and annual reports, with the support of the marketing team
- Data Handling - reviewing and updating data needed for the sales materials and performance reports. Management of CRM system, Salesforce, ensuring the end-to-end sales process is correctly logged and monitored
- Client Relationship Management - managing rapport with platforms and ratings agencies, ensuring new funds are correctly on boarded and promoted. Respond to customer inquiries via phone and email.
- Event Management - supporting sales teams at exhibitions, roadshows and client meetings
- Lead Generation - identifying potential business leads for the team to chase
- Ad Hoc Support - including Diary management, booking meetings and giving assistance to the sales team
Business Development Support's Key Qualifications and Experience:
- Prior experience within asset management sales support
- Exposure to managing Third Party Distributors including: financial advisers, strategic partners, investment platforms and ratings agencies would be beneficial but by no means essential
- High degree of numeracy and expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint to manage data and create presentations.
- A self-motivated, driven individual with clear passion and interest for sales
- Strong analytical skills with experience working with data.
- Experience of CRM systems such as Salesforce and software such as Financial Clarity and Financial Express would be advantageous.
- Degree educated with a professional qualification, IMC would be desirable.
- Positive attitude with an ability to hit the ground running.
Competitive Base Salary ranging from £40,000-50,000 + Discretionary Bonus + Company Benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.