Business Development Manager - Trading Software - London
Our clients are a leading front office trading software provider who sell solutions to buyside clients globally. They are currently looking for a sales professional to join the team in London.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Industry: Trading Software
Salary: Up to £80,000 base + uncapped commission
- This candidate must be very sales driven, a born hunter who can sniff out new business through multiple different sources
- Manage the sales process from start to finish from prospecting through to closing new business deals with C level executives as well as
- Build a pipeline and identify key players in the market across the buyside in the EMEA region
- Implement a sales strategy to achieve against targets
- Making sure CRM system is constantly kept up to date and build sales dashboard to help track results
- Travel to meet clients in the UK and internationally
Role specific skills:
- This candidate will need extensive knowledge of the sales process such as pitching, negotiating, legal contracts etc.
- Constantly able to deliver sales targets in a high pressure environment
- Experience in selling Front Office Software
- Experience selling to C level executive buyside
- They have to be hungry/ new business focused/ a born hunter and worked previously in financial software sales
To confirm, our clients are looking for someone with extensive experience in trading software sales and will pay up to £80,000 + commission for the right candidate. APPLY NOW for more information and you will be contacted for a confidential conversation to establish whether if the role is relevant or not. Short listing has begun and first round interviews are being scheduled.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.